Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Oh and you thought racism was a thing of the past?

A sad but true image in this country is that racism still exist; and in the right climate the melting pot boils until the lid rattles. I haven't posted my thought on the 2008 U.S. campaign for president, but I will say I've saw a side of this nation and the people that try to coexist that I figured only my parents or grandparents witnessed. Can such a large number of folks be this misguided, this misinformed, this petty, this cruel? For Sen. John McCain to drum up this response to support his lagging, pitful run for the whitehouse with his pitbull in lipstick is a shame and disgrace to the land he's so proud of. These fools need a reality check! This is NOT YOUR COUNTRY IT IS OUR COUNTRY!!! All races, creed, and religion play a role and sacrifice for the land of the free and home of the brave. However, cowards remain influential. Check out this video from battleground state Ohio and see what we're up against in the fight for the change that we desperatly need.


No comments: