Tuesday, October 21, 2008

What happen to my 49ers!



I'm a San Fransico 49er fan; have been for 20 years. I've witnees the highs and lows, and the greats have come and gone. But WTF is the deal! Four years we've been in the basement. Hell John Madden needed a bye week because the Bay Area teams suck so bad NBC won't put them on T.V. Lucky we got a Monday night game Nov. 10 but it's always against the Arizon Cardinals. We're 2-5 trying to get out of last place in a crappy division. But finally I get some good news...and know it's not new quarterback. I promise if we don't draft Tim Tebow or Colt McCoy it's going to be a problem. Shid I'd take Daunte Culpepper out of early retirement.

Mike Nolan, the San Francisco 49ers' coach, was fired Monday night after seven games in his fourth consecutive dismal season, ending his attempt to rebuild the five-time Super Bowl champions.
49ers didn't even wait until their bye next week before replacing Nolan with assistant head coach Mike Singletary. The Hall of Fame linebacker will take over for the rest of the season, general manager Scot McCloughan said.


My Uncle Silky Johnson is hating how this once proud franchise is falling apart.

No comments: